Follow these simple steps in order to apply and search for on campus positions.
1. Go to the Job Postings Career Site for Georgia Southern University;
2. Create your user log-in and password (do not lose these!) and create your application. Each required field must be completed; Complete as many fields as necessary to ensure your application is as complete as possible. Make sure to list references that are not friends or roommates – they need to be people that can talk about your work ethic. Preferably a previous supervisor or faculty member;
3. Search job postings by selecting one of the two following options:
• Student Assistant (on-campus employment for undergraduate students with 6 or more credits or graduate students with 3 or more credits at Georgia Southern University);
• Work-Study Student Assistant (only available to those with a work-study authorization form from Financial Aid office);
4. Once you have a position you want to apply for click on the Apply for this position button and follow the steps through the supplemental questions;
5. Upload your resume as it is a required document;
6. Upload other required documents listed in the position description (i.e. availability, writing sample, etc.);
7. You will receive a confirmation number once you have successfully completed the application process. This number will be useful when you log-in with your username and password to check the status of your application.
Last updated: 9/28/2017