Mental Health Resources
If you are in crisis or have suicidal thoughts, it’s important that you seek help immediately. Please call 1-800-273-8255 (National Suicide Prevention Lifeline) or 911 and ask for help.
Georgia Southern Faculty & Staff have access to many mental health resources. In addition to providers you can see through your health insurance coverage, the following resources are available:
- Accolade Health Assistant – can assist you with finding a provider who is in-network for your health insurance plan.
- LiveHealth Online Psychology – talk face-to-face with a licensed therapist or psychologist through video on your smartphone, tablet or computer with a webcam.
- KEPRO Telephonic Counseling – up to 4 free session, per counseling issue. To schedule an appointment, call 1-844-243-4440.
- KEPRO web based resources – offers webinars, video/audio recordings and articles on a range of topics to assist employees with both workplace and personal concerns. Use the company code USGCares.
- Georgia Southern Psychology Clinic – provides quality, low-cost psychololgical services to the residents of Bulloch County and surrounding areas.
- HERO Folder – this folder provides tools for you to recognize individuals in distress and connect them with appropriate resources.
Last updated: 3/30/2021