Be Mentally Aware
Everyone gets stressed and anxious at some point, but if you are feeling overwhelmed, depressed, or just struggling with everyday life, it’s important to know when and where to get help.
If you are in crisis or have suicidal thoughts, please seek help immediately. Please call +1-800-273-8255 (National Suicide Prevention Lifeline) or 911 and ask for help.
Find a Therapist
Georgia Southern Faculty & Staff have access to many mental health resources. In addition to providers you can see through your health insurance coverage, the following resources are available:
- Accolade Health Assistant – can assist you with finding a provider who is in-network for your health insurance plan.
- LiveHealth Online Psychology – talk face-to-face with a licensed therapist or psychologist through video on your smartphone, tablet or computer with a webcam.
- KEPRO Telephonic Counseling – up to 4 free session, per counseling issue. To schedule an appointment, call 1-844-243-4440.
- KEPRO Web-based Resources – offers webinars, video/audio recordings and articles on a range of topics to assist employees with both workplace and personal concerns. Use the company code USGCares.
- Georgia Southern Psychology Clinic – provides quality, low-cost psychololgical services to the residents of Bulloch County and surrounding areas.
- HERO Folder – this folder provides tools for you to recognize individuals in distress and connect them with appropriate resources.
Last updated: 11/5/2021