Student Employment Opportunities for Spring Semester 2020
Two events will be hosted in January 2020 to assist students find on-campus and off-campus jobs.
Part Time Job Fair
Find Your Side Hustle
Thursday, Jan 23, 2020
10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Russell Union Ballroom, Statesboro Campus
- Business casual dress
- Meet potential employers
- On-site interviews
- Attendance verification available
Eagles for Hire
Your path to part-time employment on the Armstrong Campus.
Interviews will be held on:
Thursday, Jan. 30, 2020
9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Student Union Ballroom, Armstrong Campus
How to Succeed
- Get Prepared
- Update your resume.
- Research and Apply
- Research available positions.
- Select positions most suitable to your skillset.
- Sign up for your Interview
- Successful candidates will be contacted the week of Jan. 20 to schedule an interview.
- Dress for Success
- First impressions count, think business attire.
- Come Prepared
- Bring copies of your resume, references, and schedule of availability.
- Bring official proof of identification.
- On-site Onboarding
- HR will assist with background check process and pre-employment requirements.
- Follow Up
- Send ‘thank you’ notes to potential employers and inquire about vacant positions.
Last updated: 12/16/2019