Follow these simple steps in order to apply and search for on campus positions.
1. Visit the Career Site;
2. Create your user log-in and password (do not lose these!) and create your application. Each required field must be completed. Make sure to list three professional references (not friends and/or roommates) that can speak to your work ethic and dependability. Preferably a previous supervisor or faculty member;
3. Search job postings by selecting one of the two following options:
• Student Assistant (on-campus employment for undergraduate students enrolled in at least 6 or more credit hours or graduate students enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Georgia Southern University);
• Work-Study Student Assistant (only available to those with a work-study authorization form from the Financial Aid office);
4. Once you have a position you want to apply for click on the “Apply for this Job” button and follow the steps through to supplemental questions;
5. Upload your resume as it is a required document;
6. Upload other required documents listed in the position description (i.e. schedule of availability, writing sample, etc.);
7. You will receive a confirmation number once you have successfully completed the application process. This number will be useful when you log-in with your username and password to check the status of your application.
Last updated: 2/26/2018